Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

SYNC's GM Application (:

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SYNC's GM Application (: Empty SYNC's GM Application (: Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 am

SYNC

SYNC

Name: Shri Kanase

In-Game Name: Sync

Age (Birth-date):13 (02/07/11

Timezone: GMT (Pacific Time Zone)

Reborns: 2(Two)

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
Approximately 2(two) days.

How long have you been on the forums?
Approximately 2(two) days.

How long are you able to be on?
7-10 hours, since most of my school work is researching.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
The thing that I like about MoonLightStory is that it's different from other private servers. Unlike other servers, this server has a good community, good GM's and good users. I am applying here because I would like to help MoonLightMS get more players, keep the server clean from naughty people, and advertise. I will keep the xat box clean as well as the server.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No. I'm currently just a member in every other server, not a GM.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
I have applied to no other private server except this one. (:

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros:
1. I am very loving and I take care of other people.
2. I will help another person until he/she is fully satisfied with the question.
3. I always respect elders, and I always ask kindly.
Cons:
1. When I start helping someone, I help until they're satisfied which might "annoy" some of the users.
2. I always defend my family and friends if they're right, which some people might think is wrong.
3. When I get angry, it takes time for me to calm down.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I can contribute by simply being me. I can help other players with whatever they need and by simply making them happy. I might also donate later.

What do you think a GM is?
A GM is a person who goes around helping people with what they need. Some people come to a GM just to chat with him/her and to ask advice about something. All in all, a GM is a person who goes around helping other people and keeping the server a clean place to play. (:

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
I have been a GM once before, on UntoldStory. (server closed)[/color]

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
My favorite thing to do as a GM is to go around in my "hide" skill and stalking hackers. Another favorite thing is that I like helping other people, and I like when they smile.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
I would never do such thing as "abuse" my powers. I will only use them when needed.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-
Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?

I will kindly ask the person who stole the item to give it back. If they refuse, I will jail him/her for 1 hour, so they know what you get if you choose a bad decision.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
I will take a few screenshots and post them. Then, I will ban the person, because Hacking is not tolerated in any private server.

How would judge your own personality?
I am very nice, but I know when to be serious. I love to joke around with other people, but if they make a mistake, I will be serious with that person. I believe that everyone makes mistakes and that they should get another chance to fix what they have done wrong. I will always go with what's right, and I will never go with whats wrong. All in all, I love to joke around with people, as well as get serious when needed.

Any other words you would like to add?
Okay, maybe you should know a little bit more about me, so here I go. I'm Shri if you haven't already noticed, and I was raised in a family of one brother. Growing up with my brother showed a effect on me at a early age, meaning as a child I was a MAJOR tomboy...but over the years I've grown out of that and now I'd like to think of myself as the average guy. I'm also Asia Indian. I've been around a computer and a mouse since I was about 4, and since then I really grown out of using them. I've played MapleStory since I was about 11 and no matter how hard I tried to quit, I never stayed away for long. Over the years the GMS community changed and there was more and more immature players joining, so I finally decided to join a private server, but after a while that private server started becoming more and more unstable, and I quit. Now, I had found this server one day while looking at the top private server's for MapleStory and I had made up my mind that I would not join a super popular private server because the more popular sometimes means more immature players. Now that I'm settled with MoonLightStory and pretty content with the maturity level, I think I'll be staying for a while. But back to myself, I don't really play any sports anymore but for a while I was in soccer. If you haven't ever seen me around, I'll honestly tell you that I'm a very irritable person. But most of the time I am actually friendly, however, if you want to get on my bad side that's a different story. Anyways, I love meeting new people, so if you ever see me around, don't hesitate to say hello!

~SYNC

http://moonlightstory.com

2SYNC's GM Application (: Empty Re: SYNC's GM Application (: Fri May 13, 2011 3:19 am

ilyou

Err wrong leave better of deleting this and quitting... yes pascal might not accept me as a GM anymore for saying this but idc you hurt a friend and now i will make you feel like shit! Sync just wait till you long on and im on your better off never logging on again i will make your experience in this game hell..... Pascal might ban me but it'll be worth it. =)
Goodbye bitch,

Dak
iAteTheSin

3SYNC's GM Application (: Empty Re: SYNC's GM Application (: Fri May 13, 2011 3:57 am

SYNC

SYNC

ilyou wrote:Err wrong leave better of deleting this and quitting... yes pascal might not accept me as a GM anymore for saying this but idc you hurt a friend and now i will make you feel like shit! Sync just wait till you long on and im on your better off never logging on again i will make your experience in this game hell..... Pascal might ban me but it'll be worth it. =)
Goodbye bitch,

Dak
iAteTheSin
Thank you for this generous commet! I really appreciate you making such a nice commet. Have a good day, sir.

Regards,
Sync

http://moonlightstory.com

4SYNC's GM Application (: Empty . Fri May 13, 2011 6:41 am

honte

honte

Nice application
it seems u have spend some good time on it :stary:

5SYNC's GM Application (: Empty Re: SYNC's GM Application (: Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 am

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied, I expect you to know the reason

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com