Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

steven's gm application.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1steven's gm application. Empty steven's gm application. Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 pm

ranjot1

Name:Ranjot
In-Game Name:stevenn
Age (Birth-date):1996/05/20
Timezone:Pacfic Time Zone
Reborns:0
How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? I have been playing for 3 days
How long have you been on the forums? I have been looking at the forums for a week now
How long are you able to be on? More than 2 houes a day
What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? I like the server and that the gms are nice. I i'm applying here because i want to help new players to the game. :)
Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? Nope:(
How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? I have only played 2 servers the last 4 weeks.
What are you pros and cons? List them and explain. I forgot what pros and cons mean XD.
How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can contribute to MoonLightStory by doing the most i can do.
What do you think a GM is? I think they are people who want to help new players in games and watch out for people hacking spamming,ect.
Do you have any experience in being a GM? No.
What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? Helping people, and watching out for hackers and spammers.
Would you abuse the power of being a GM? No i will not.
Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I will talk to the scammer to give the item back to the person and if he doesn't either ban him or try to copy that item and give it to the owner.
Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I will ban him and tell other gm's to watch out for him.
How would judge your own personality? I will judge my self as a funny, athletic person.
Any other words you would like to add? Any other words will be thanks you for reading my application :)

2steven's gm application. Empty Re: steven's gm application. Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied

Thanks for applying.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com