Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

iMaya's GM Application~

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iMaya's GM Application~  Empty iMaya's GM Application~ Tue May 10, 2011 6:33 am

iMaya

iMaya

Name:
Petruschka/Maya

In-Game Name:
iMaya

Age (Birth-date):
I'm 20 (4 november 1990)

Timezone:
GMT+1/CET

Reborns:
Currently 1 .___.

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
Not that long, but I have lots of free time on my hands being all jobless and not going to school etc ._____. But Sammy, the co-owner, told me about this server last night and I'm already in love with it.

How long have you been on the forums?
Just made an account? Like I said, haven't know about this server for that long.

How long are you able to be on?
Basically 24/7ish unless I'm sleeping. Depends really on how my day looks, but I'd say about 8-10 hours a day would be a good timeline.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
I like the community. The moment I set foot on this server I got a guild invite, everyone was nice to me. I LOVE THE OWNERS <3 and that's basically the main reason I'm applying. One of the things I find most important is that the community is nice and friendly, without bigheadedness etc.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No, I'm not a GameMaster on any other server

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
None~ MoonlightStory is the first PServer I've played in a very VERY long time

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
I am friendly, social, weird (in a good way), I listen to people, which I think is a big deal because a lot of people pretend to listen and in the end didn't listen at all (happend so many times on other pservers) and I actually take the time to try and help everyone in the best way I can. I am not easily ticked off, I bring some of that European swag to the server, in other words, understanding, communication, teamwork and randomness~
What are my cons, you ask? I personally don't have an idea.. The only thing I can think of is that I do have to sleep sometimes .___. And ermm.. idk? Ask Sammy for that D:

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I think I can contribute to MoonlightStory in a good way, like I said I'd bring some of that European swag with me, randomness that people mostly can't comprehend but do like oh so much. Daily events, and a lot of seriousness concerning checking up on possible hackers, scammers and people who are trying to screw things up for the others.

What do you think a GM is?
A GM is a person who makes the game more fun and playable for other people. A GM takes action when people are trying to ruin the game by hacking, scamming or just being plain mean. A GM listens to what people have to say and tries to help them out. Also when there is a fight between people the GM is the person who stays objective, listens to both stories and then tries to find a fix for the problem. A GM is basically here to help everyone and make the game overall more pleasant for the entire community.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
Sadly, I don't. I applied once but due to school I had to say no in the end.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
I think that would be helping people out and hosting events. I used to host event all the time for my guild on eMS so I'm pretty good at it.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
I would never abuse the power of being a GM. I think that people who are out to just abuse their power shouldn't even bother applying. As a GM you are here to help people, not to help yourself.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
I'd help the scammed person to get his item back, and have a firm word with the scammer. If the scammer doesn't listen to me, I'd give him some jailtime. And if he continues to scam people, I'd ban him. Scamming is one of the most self-centered acts in MS and I personally don't tolerate it when people are trying to get better by the costs of others.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
Well, that's easy. Perma-ban, no questions asked. Hacking is a no-go in my book.

How would judge your own personality?
I'd say I'm a very pleasant person to be around. Like, when I say to my friends I'm such a biatch or something like that, they go like: Yea, in your dreams maybe. So yea, I'd say my personality is nice, mellow, random, spontanious and fun.

Any other words you would like to add?
I'm awesome ._____.
And if I get accepted as a GM, I will do my very best to be of service and help everyone who's in need.

2iMaya's GM Application~  Empty Re: iMaya's GM Application~ Tue May 10, 2011 2:02 pm

wow your app is really nice Drool

3iMaya's GM Application~  Empty Re: iMaya's GM Application~ Tue May 10, 2011 2:09 pm

iMaya

iMaya

Thanks n_____n

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com