Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denshi's Gm Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denshi's Gm Application Empty Denshi's Gm Application Sat May 14, 2011 9:20 pm

coolguy1999

Name:Steve Hernandez
In-Game Name:Denshi
Age (Birth-date):16 Years Old, 03.17.1995.
Timezone:Pacific Standard Time (PST) UTC-8.
Reborns:0
How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? About 2 days.
How long have you been on the forums? About 2 days.
How long are you able to be on? Weekends- 12:00 AM to 6:00 or 7:00 PM, Weekdays:Rarely 8-10 PM.
What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? What I love about Moonlight Story is that its chill, has many fun events, good rates, nice people, awesome GMs! As to why I am applying is because I want to help out people in the game and well be a loving person hold events and mostly make the server fun and awesome!
Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?No
How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? 1;MoonlightStory
What are you pros and cons? List them and explain. Cons:I get very bitchy when someones rude to me. I hate being ignored. And I stand up for friends. Pros: I am helpful and nice. I am a loving person. I am Smart!
How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? First off I can help on events, I can host them too, I can Help people out with problems, I can be there when u need me, and I can look out for hackers/rude people.
What do you think a GM is? A GM is the in game helper that holds events helps out people and solves problems and is a nice person and respecting/responsible person.
Do you have any experience in being a GM? None But I am a good negotiator I help out in tough times.
What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? Well help out of course makes me happy when things go well.
Would you abuse the power of being a GM? Never as I said I love helping people that is my duty!
Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I would put him into a GM map and ask him to give the item back if he continues to disobey there will be consequences such as temporary ban/account investigation.
Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I would put him in GM map until I can find evidence that he was hacking and if he was I would let him with a warning and will follow him and if he does it again permanent ban.
How would judge your own personality? I am not one of those weird perfect prince's that think theres no one higher than me I thin of myself as an average guy nothing more nothing less.
Any other words you would like to add? :stary: :stary: :stary: :stary:
I like MoonlightStory?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com