Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cracker's GM application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cracker's GM application Empty Cracker's GM application Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Cracker

Name: Amanda Clemens
In-Game Name: Cracker
Age (Birth-date): 17 (1-6-98)
Timezone: GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time)
Reborns: None, I don't like to train.
How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? Since it started
How long have you been on the forums? Since they started. (2 forums ago)
How long are you able to be on? Weekdays 3-6 hours; Weekends 6+ hours
What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? I love this server, and I love someone in it as well. I've been an intern here before... And Patt banned me one day for no reason.(Thanks, Patt)
Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? No, I quit ms because I got banned here.
How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? None.
What are you pros and cons? List them and explain. My pro's are i'm very respectful, I have good grammar, and I'm very patient. My con's are that I have no tolerance for dumb asses .
How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I will donate, and love the server. I will help anyone with anything.
What do you think a GM is? Someone who needs to understands players, and loves them like a cousin. You can't be like, " OH I SAW A HACKER " then just ban them based on that person's word. You have to look in to it. People treat being a GM just like it's a game. It's a JOB. That is what I believe a GM is, A JOB. You have to work. If you don't work in a job, you get fired.
Do you have any experience in being a GM? About a year of experience.
What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? Helping people, and messing around with the players. (In a good way that's fun, like events)
Would you abuse the power of being a GM? No, I never did in the first place.
Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I would ask for proof then ban their account. Not IP or MAC ban. Just their account. Unless they got it for donating, Then I will IP ban or Mac ban.
Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I will Mac ban them. I believe Vac hacking is just as bad as any other hacks.
How would judge your own personality? I can get angry sometimes, but If you get to know me, I am a lovely person to be with. ^^
Any other words you would like to add? Ily Jesus, Pascal, and Patt.

2Cracker's GM application Empty Re: Cracker's GM application Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied, We have enough Game Masters

Thanks for applying.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com