Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

9-milli / lRedl Re-Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

19-milli / lRedl  Re-Application  Empty 9-milli / lRedl Re-Application Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:42 am

kill3rsan

kill3rsan

Hello, Zee speaking!

I'd like to thank you in advance for your time and consideration of reading my application! I hope you enjoy it!

Name:
Zee! (You may call me Red,zee or 9-milli )

In-Game Name:
9-milli / lRedl

country/timezone-
Malaysia,UTC/GMT +8 hours

How many Rebirths have you had?:
256 now

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
about 2 week

How long have you been on the forums?
about 2 week

How long are you able to be on?
7hour or more

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
Honestly I want the opportunity to give my full potential to help out the community, and I believe being a GM will give me the tools I need to reach that potential. I want to learn from your staff and I want to help the community and the server be the best that it can be!!

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
none

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros:
1:i`m patient, so i cant get in to quarreling or something els
2:i`m experienced Only can do events, hunt down hacker and other stuf tht run into my mind.
3:i`m hyper active i will be everywhere in the map to seek for hacker..
4:i`m friendly. eazy to joke,talk, make fun :D..
5:i`m passion for helping others
6: i`m easygoing but strict when it's needed

coNS:
not much to say... just tht i`m sometime good mood and sometime bad mood, is because of Work... everyone surely have good and bad mood...

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I would mostly contribute a reliable source of help to the community, both in game and on the forums. I will vote every 12 hours to get the server up as high as possible in the rankings. I'll also advertise to my friends who play MS and get them to join too!

What do you think a GM is?
Firstly I want to mention one thing: I understand that being a GM isn't about the perks - it's about the responsibility to the maintenance of the game/community and the responsibility to the players. I'm aware of the responsibilities involved, and I am ready to accept them as my own and act accordingly. I want to be a GM mainly for this purpose: to help the community. One thing that has always bothered me on private servers is when players complain about the lack of GM support and how GMs don't help players. I want to give my support in any way possible. I help by answering peoples' questions, and if I don't know an answer, I'll search for it or ask my fellow colleagues until I find the answer. I help by trying to fix any problems players might encounter and by regulating any problematic situations that come up. I would also jail continually misbehaved players and ban hackers (only when I have proof).I would only ever use GM powers to help and they would never, ever be abused. I pledge my allegiance to MoonlightStory and its staff and give you my word that I have and always will have the utmost respect for the community and especially the staff.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
Yes

9-milli / lRedl  Re-Application  Maple0022

9-milli / lRedl  Re-Application  Maple0029d

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
Hunting down hacker, Joking wit player, host events,chill out wit player so there would think this game would be fun and friendly GM`s..

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
No...

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
Firstly i would talk to the player and hear out their story out...
2ndly i will Ask the Scammer to return the item to the Person tht he scammed..
3rdly i will jail the scammer for 4hours or less/more..
4rd i will ask owner/admin to search their inventory....

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
If I personally saw a hacker hacking in my face, I would automatically ban them + Screen Shot.
I would never ban someone without physical proof.

How would judge your own personality?
i`m Just Eazy and Friendly...

Any other words you would like to add?
i`m only On9 from 9am UTC/GMT +8 hours till at night 12pm UTC/GMT +8 hours.... so i can be on9 when other Gm`s sleeping XD

I hope you enjoyed my application! I look forward to getting to know the staff and the community, and hopefully one day working with you all.

Contact Information:
MSN:dota_pro_noob@hotmail.com

Best regards,

~Zee

29-milli / lRedl  Re-Application  Empty Re: 9-milli / lRedl Re-Application Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied, We have enough Game Masters

Thanks for applying.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com