Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randy's (Hryo's) Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Randy's (Hryo's) Application Empty Randy's (Hryo's) Application Thu May 19, 2011 2:34 am

iDewtheDew

iDewtheDew

Name: Randy Dodson

In-Game Name: Hryo and Luigi. Hryo is my main one though.

Age (Birth-date): 17 (08/28/1993)

Timezone: Eastern. (US) GMT -5.

Reborns: Truthfully, 0.

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? I started around the beginning of May.

How long have you been on the forums? I made my forum account when I started.

How long are you able to be on? Weekdays potentially 3-11 PM eastern time.
Weekends I could be on all day unless something comes up. Although soon I'll be able to be on as much as I want to due to my graduation coming up.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? I love MoonlightStory in the time I've been here the community is awesome I don't see too many people out of line or just plain rude. The Game Masters right now are great people, and I'm applying here because I'd like to contribute to making Moonlight a great experience for new members and help people in need, to host events for the community and make sure to ban the people who look to hack for their own personal benefit or annoy other players also make sure to keep players in line and reduce arguing on the server.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? Nope, this is the only server I play.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? None at all refer to the question above.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.

Pros:
I was a GM on a server made awhile ago by the name of WeegeeMS twice.
It opened up a total of 3 times. So I have experience as a GM. (If any proof is needed just ask me :])
I am a very level headed easy going type of guy so stressful situations tend not to get to me, I also think things out quite thoroughly.
I also know when to get serious for certain situations so I'm not always just sitting there chilling.
Example: I'm sitting there joking around with a friend or two. I see on the chat box below something that looks like an argument I would immediately try to break it up and try to come to a resolution.
I have a good bit of friends and I know of no one who doesn't like me on the server.
I can't stand hackers, scammers at all if seen I will immediately Screenshot the act for the proof and then ban.

Cons:

I can be just a tad bit slow on certain subjects.
I have a bit of a temperament if someone actually makes me mad. But I do well in keeping it checked.
I may joke around a bit too much.
But I can tell when it's too much.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can contribute an additional active GM that scouts the server when other GM's are not online and does the job of banning hackers and keeping the server enjoyable and in check.
Host fun and enjoyable events maybe a few with a twist something new, and try to present new ideas for an event and I'll ask for the permission of a higher up such as Sammy or Pascal if its alright to host an event. And last of all I'd be able to keep the community happy and cheerful.

What do you think a GM is? A GM is a person who has the big responsibility of keeping the server free of hackers, enjoyable, and is active with the community such as hosting events and what not, but that's not just it. A GM is also a person who needs to be very compassionate but knows when to draw the line and must have good judgement.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yes I was a GM twice, for a server called WeegeeMS that was made a a year or so back.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? Being talkative to people, most importantly new players so they feel welcomed and more willing to stay with the server. Hosting events is also another personal favorite.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? Of course not.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? Of course I'd warp the two to another location that is secluded. Question the both of them. I'd ask the scammer if he has the item, if he says no and found out he's lying (By way of going through the item log if provided.)
he will be banned for a full day, and if repeated 3 day suspension from the game and if further repetition of such acts he will be reported to a higher up for their decision on either a permanent ban or whatever their decision may be.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? Screenshot first, and then IP ban of course.

How would judge your own personality? I would say I am a level head person who is very calm and collected, thinks through situations carefully but I don't take long to make a decision. Even as chill as I may seem I can be very serious in the snap of a finger depending on the situation.

Any other words you would like to add? Nope. Besides the fact I could possibly make a banner for the server in the future if that is any help.
I can provide friends of mine and a few other people as people to talk to about my qualities.

Thank you in a advance for taking the time to read this.

2Randy's (Hryo's) Application Empty Re: Randy's (Hryo's) Application Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 am

ratedkz

ratedkz

Full support :D

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com