Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aniyo's (아니요)GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aniyo's (아니요)GM Application Empty Aniyo's (아니요)GM Application Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Jake

Jake

아니요's SUPER DUPER AWESOME GAME MASTER APPLICATION!

Name:
Jake Martin

In-Game Name:
Aniyo

Age (Birth-date):
18 - May 8th 1992

Timezone:
GMT-5 (EST)

Reborns:

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
About 2 days

How long have you been on the forums?
About 2 days

How long are you able to be on?
10 hours a day at least.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
What I like about MoonlightStory is the friendly nature of it's staff and players. I've met Rose and a few other Maplers within the game that are very playful and nice people. On top of the community; I like the staff that keep the game running. Sammy is one of my friends and of course she's a person I like in MoonlightStory, but i've also met Phanact, Bryant, Pascal and Patt; and they seem to be pretty chill people.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No, I am not.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
1; MoonlightStory

What are your pros and cons? List them and explain.
Cons: 1)I can be a dick if someone disrespects me.
2)I can go overboard sometimes if someone is completely ignorant
3)I tend to protect my friends and stand up for them a lot if someone "attacks" them
Pros: 1)I'm friendly to everyone
2)I tend to follow the rules to the T but rules can be bent sometimes.
3)I like to help people =]

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I myself can contribute my experience with people and my experience dealing with situations. I can also bring my forum experience; I am experienced with every form of forum IPB, vBulletin, PHPbb, etc. I am also good with MySQL errors.

What do you think a GM is?
I think a GM is someone that others look to if they are in need of help or if they are simply just bored and need someone to talk to. A GM keeps the community clean and the community happy.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
I do have experience with being a GM, I was the owner and admin of FunMS back in v.55 and I loved it. I learned a lot, and I believe that I can bring it to this server.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
My favorite things to do as a GM are sit around and interact with the community. If a GM doesn't know the community then they won't be able to serve them properly.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
No, I would not. Of course everyone is tempted to abuse any sort of power that they are given, but restraint is a good thing to practice.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
If someone scammed someone else, I would give them a 1 day jail sentence to learn that stealing others stuff isn't something that's tolerable. If the problem persists it becomes a temp. ban of a week, if it continues then they are disrupting the normal flow of game-play and ruining the game for others and they are banned permanently.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
To be honest, if someone is honestly hacking in a private server then they don't belong in our server. The person would get the short end of the stick and get their asses booted out the virtual sliding door.

How would judge your own personality?
I would judge my own personality as being a friendly, well natured person who tends to care a lot for everyone.

Any other words you would like to add?
I may have just started, but I already love this server. =]

http://moonlightstory.com

2Aniyo's (아니요)GM Application Empty Re: Aniyo's (아니요)GM Application Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:28 am

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Accepted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com