Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

iAteTheSins GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iAteTheSins GM Application Empty iAteTheSins GM Application Wed May 04, 2011 1:22 am

ilyou

Dak's GM Application!!
Name:Dakoda Currier

In-Game Name: iAteTheSins

Age (Birth-date): 15 (08\17\1995)

Timezone: GMT -5

Reborns: 54

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? About a month

How long have you been on the forums? A month.

How long are you able to be on? 10 hours depending on if I have work or not.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? MoonlightStory is very unique and friendly with kind hearted GMs. It is also a very efficient server. I would like to be a GM for various reasons, to help the community grow, help people when they are in need of help, and to ban the people who seek out to ruin the game for others.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? No

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? None

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros
I do not tolerate hackers, scammers and any form of disprespect
I am a very loyal player and will stick to the game at any cost
I am also a very loveable, kind, caring and compassionate person to be
around.
I am very helpful and will be dedicated to help that person as much as i can.
Lots of people in the game love me
I know a lot about the server
Cons
I can be very snappy towards ignorant people
I'm very obnoxious at times but i know when there is a limit
I don't have any experience at being a GM or anything

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can keep peace through out the community, I can keep interaction with the players which in result will keep players in the server and I shall host various events and contests, of course if permitted by Sammy or Pascal. I can also bring a very happy and loveable mood to the players within the game and joke around every once in a while to brighten up the people who are in a bad mood.

What do you think a GM is? A GM is someone who is caring, will remain loyal to the server even if it's in a horrid situation and will help anyone who is in need of it. Also restore balance and ban hackers and/or players who violate the rules of the game.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? No

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? Host events and help the new players of the game.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? No I would never abuse the power of a GM.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) I will take both of them to jail and question the scammer, do you have the item that this person has. If he says no i will go through the item log and see if he has it, if i can, if he has the item i would ban him for 24 hours as a warning and i shall return the item back to the victim. If he says he did scam the item i will let him off with a warning.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I will take a ScreenShot of the person vac hacking or summon hacking and then do an IP ban. After i IP ban i would restore that maps monster spawn.

How would judge your own personality? I would have to say I am very lovable and kind to others and a great person to get along with.

Any other words you would like to add? I also know some what about scripting well im learning at the moment, the basics NPC scripting.

Ty for your time.

2iAteTheSins GM Application Empty Re: iAteTheSins GM Application Sun May 15, 2011 9:58 am

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Accepted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com