Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pikachu's GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pikachu's GM Application Empty Pikachu's GM Application Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Pikachu

Pikachu

Name: Alex Huang

In-Game Name: Pikachu

Age (Birth-date): I am currently 10, July 6.

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Reborns: 0 = None

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? I have just started playing MoonlightStory today.

How long have you been on the forums? Well since I joined today, today is my first day that I joined forums too.

How long are you able to be on? I can be actively online everyday, here is my schedule : Monday-Wednesday 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Thursday - 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Friday - 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM, Saturday - 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM and Sunday - 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM and sometimes I'm busy so I can't go online.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? The following things that I like about MoonlightStory are : low rates, great starter pack, great community, and friendly GMs and players. I am applying here because when I first joined MoonlightStory, everyone gave me a nice welcome! that I appreciate and MoonlightStory a needs staff members so I would just drag myself and apply for the GM Position.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? Honestly, no.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? During the past 4 weeks, I have applied on 3 servers but I did not get an answer from them yet.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain. I am a friendly, helpful, trustworthy, responsible and caring person. I can get distract easily if a GM or player spams their chat when many people are talking all at once.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can help players around the server, vote daily, catch the violence hackers, host events and if the players and GMs work with me as a great team, I'm sure we will make MoonlightStory a great high rank server.

What do you think a GM is? A GM stands for GameMaster and a GM is a person that works for someone's private server because a owner can't handle lots of things at once or sometimes they're busy. A GM is always responsible and helpful for things, they have not time to fool around unless the owner gives permission, they will always need to work and if not you can get DEMOTED. A GM is not an easy job, it's mostly a hard working job if you do well in school or anything else and if your a keen learn which makes you a good GM.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yes. I have been a GM in the following servers that are listed : MortalKombatMS, ShadowPartnerMS, HeroMS, HelpfulStory, and InboxMS.
I do not have any screen shots for MortalKombatMS, ShadowPartnerMS, HeroMS and HelpfulStory except InboxMS.

Pikachu's GM Application 29tt1d

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? My favorite thing to do as a GM are : hanging out, helping out players, host events, be in the forums and catching hackers.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? Honestly, No.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I will jail both of them and the person who got scammed, I will tell him to show me screen shots by posting the screen shots in the forums so I can take a look at it. If is enough proof, I will ban the scammer and if is not enough proof then I will just warp them back to FM.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I will use the GM Skill ''Hide'', take screen shots and then ban the hacker.

How would judge your own personality? I will just my own personality by giving my own opinion which I would rate it to 1-10 and I will say a 8 or a 9.

Any other words you would like to add? Thank you for taking your time reading my GM Application!
-Pikachu [Alex]

2Pikachu's GM Application Empty Re: Pikachu's GM Application Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied, We have enough Game Masters

Thanks for applying.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com