Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plit's GameMaster Application.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Plit's GameMaster Application. Empty Plit's GameMaster Application. Sat May 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Plit

Plit

Plit's GameMaster Application. W9jqxk
Name:
Kylian Rang.

In-Game Name:
Plit.

Age (Birth-date):

16 years old - (15 march 1995).

Timezone:
GMT+ 1, Europe Amsterdam. (CET)

Reborns: 3

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I am now playing moonlightstory for 3 days.

How long have you been on the forums?
Also 3 days. I haven’t posted that much. But you could check out the banners I made at the graphic section!

How long are you able to be on?
From Monday-Friday: about 8 hours (3/4 pm- 11/12 pm).
Weekends/holidays: The whole day (11 AM- 12/2 AM).

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
When I join a server I always look at how well organized it is. The website of moonlightstory looked very fresh and abstract. An easy download and registration proces. The game itself has a warm and friendly community. I asked for help about commands and got helped immidiatly. The GM’s were friendly and communicated good with the players. At other servers GM’s think they are everything and just ignore you! But here you were treated so well. The gameplay was pretty costum. Nice beginning, loads of custom NPC’s. That’s what made this server adventurous to play!

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No I am not. I had a private server 1 year ago (v63). But I stopped it (because I couldn’t avord VPS hosting it).

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
Only this server.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Cons:
- In my opinion it’s really irritating when people ask for a GM only because they want attention. My mood will go to ‘’irritated’’ by this kind of people.
- When there are loads of people who have problems with the game (example: because of a lagg bugg) I get stressed out fast.

Pros:
- I work very strictly and will do whatever is commanded to me. Also being disrespectfull is not done in my eyes.
- Because I am strict, that doesn’t mean I can’t be fun. I also have a big heart for every player and will love to respond to all your problems in game.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
Because I have been the owner of my own private server I know the difficulties. Pleasing players, adding scrips to make the server run smoothly. Think of new ways to challenge your players. I could help with this kind of problems.
Also as a photosopper I will brighten up the site with event banners and logo’s of moonlightstory!

What do you think a GM is?
A GM is someone who stands between the player and the gameplay. He or she helps to make the game proces as smooth as possible. Obviously a GM is not like a god, it’s someone who helps players out when they are in trouble or having difficulties with other players.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
Yes, because I had a server I know how hard it can be to help every player as he/she wants to be helped. People have different thoughts about events and updates and at the end of the day it’s all about getting a smooth gameplay for everybody!

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM
By helping people, seeing them actually enjoying the game more and more! I think that’s the whole meaning of being a GM. Make people enjoy the game!

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
When I would say ‘’ofcourse not’’ it’ll be cliché. It really depends on your mood. But as I believe; there are rules and you just need to see players as your equals. I would never rage at people but just tell them to calm down and we will discuss the situation.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.)
At first: hear the storry of the person who has been scammed. Scamming is just as bad as hacking. The person really worked hard for the precious item and it was just taken away by a player who didn’t know his limits. For the person who scammed: I would first jail him a couple of hours to see if he changes his mind. When the situation becomes chaos and the person just continues to scam and ruining it for other players, I have no choice but to just permanently ban him.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
This person obviously doesn’t know how to play a private server. Private servers are meant for fun and a great community as Moonlightstory only have a few private servers. And I think by hacking you are just ruining servers little by little. When I get warned about him and actually see him hacking ( while I am hidding in hide-mode) I will permanently ban him without any doubt!

How would judge your own personality?
My personality is pretty strict. I like being well organized. Also I work hard to achieve my goals. If people in the game are asking for something I will try my best and push myself to make them feel like they are listened to and being understood. I am also a friendly person who listens to everyone no matter if you rage to me, we will discuss it and come to an answer.

Any other words you would like to add?
I am really looking forward to the answer. Even if I don’t get picked, this community is warm and friendly so I’ll just stick to being a player!

Languages I speak: English(fluent), Dutch (fluent), French (basic), German (basic).
Because I have already spoken to Pascal, he knows that I really love to photoshop and make banners!:

https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/mlh1qp.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/2r5dgug.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/33c5f0k.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/2upzqty.jpg

2Plit's GameMaster Application. Empty Re: Plit's GameMaster Application. Sun May 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Accepted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com