Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slushi's GameMaster Application :D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slushi's GameMaster Application :D Empty Slushi's GameMaster Application :D Sun May 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Slushi

Name:
Jacob Mills

In-Game Name:
Slushi

Age (Birth-date):
17 (08/19/1993)

Timezone:
GMT -5

Reborns:

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
Since two days after the server wipe.

How long have you been on the forums?
Since three days after the server wipe.

How long are you able to be on?
I am able to be on as much as possible.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
What I like currently is the fact the GMs are actually helpful and the fact this is a very nice and active server. Also this server has made me see that there are nice people online and not just a bunch of jerks as I've seen in others. I also like that this is a very efficient and well coded server. Few issues and a smoother server then many I've been in.
Why am I applying here? Well I do think I could help this server with past experience from other servers. Plus this server I feel like I could really help in and I enjoy helping others. Never turn down the player no matter how annoying they may be. :D

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
None

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.

Pros:
-Will not tolerate Hackers/KillStealers/Scammers
-I know much of this server: Including the bugs, the issues, and what is needed to help new players. With commands and places they can train at.
-Will help out any player in need of help
-Many people know and love me in this server.
-I know much about how to be a GM from other servers and what it all takes.

Cons:
-I can be quite.. vicious if people start major arguments in Smegas or other forms of communication that's not whispering.
-Bombing from slackers.. that's constant will annoy me greatly.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I can contribute through helping with others problems or their issues. Kinda like Human resources. I can also contribute to bringing more peace and a better understanding of how to be a friendly player. Help with useless smegas and help with the new people. I have heard from some people that I have inspired them to play and try to be the very best(No pokemon reference). I think I can make this server fun for all players. :D

What do you think a GM is?
A Game Master or person that is in charge of the behavior of others and of how other GMs act.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
No, but I have much experience with being friends of GMs and knowing the hardship of how to be a GM what happens and what is their responsibilities.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
My favorite thing would be able to help others when there is no other GM on. I've had a lot of experience with no GM on when there really needs to be one to fix a bug or stop a hacker. I would of never made this if I just wanted power.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
No that is wrong and irresponsible

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
I would ask the player who lost the item to provide any evidence of them having it. Or ask if there was another GM who could vouch for them in the item the received. Then there's the person who took the item. One way I can think of is to ask them to give it back or to drop the item and give it to me. If they refuse I would ban them for a certain amount of time. If they do admit they scammed and give the item back, I will give them a warning.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
Take a Screenshot of them doing it and discuss it with other GMs before taking a full reaction seeing as I may be wrong in my decision.

How would judge your own personality?
Kind, loveable, quiet, creative, funny at times, serious, sometimes strict, talkative at times, and helpful

Any other words you would like to add?
Ty for reading my fun long app
ask for other information if needed

:stary:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com