Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nick's GameMaster application.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nick's GameMaster application. Empty Nick's GameMaster application. Wed May 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Nick

Nick

[img]Nick's GameMaster application. Appbanner [/img]

Name:

Nick

In-Game Name:

Nick

Age (Birth-date):

13 19.12.1997

Timezone:

GMT +2 (summertime +3)

Finland > Ulvila

Reborns:

1. Mostly because i want to chat with people and make them happy

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?

I joined it when Patt opened it. BUT you know, Alex hired me you know where

How long have you been on the forums?

Since i first time wrote my application. I think it is more than 3 weeks ago

How long are you able to be on?

NO ONE can say that you are always the same time on. I CAN be on around
7-9 hours / day. And when its weekend, i will be online up to 12 hours / day. Maybe not everyday. But i really swear i will be always up to 7 hours / day.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?

MoonlightStory is the best server ever made. Why i was gone for 1 week? I was IP-banned and i joined instantly when i heard about that the server will be re-made, along with new awesome rates.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?

No i'm not but i have been GameMaster now 3 times.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?

Only here. I'll be playing always this server, no matter what.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.

Pros:

Im funny, You can trust me. I know everything about being a GM. I also know how to make people stay and i know how to make them happy. I also have patience and know how to make HD videos with 1080p HD quality in YouTube. I can also advertise ML everywhere i go.

Cons:

Some people might not like me and calls me ''bastard''

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?

I can make the players happy. I can host events. I can ban(jail hackers to make the game fair for everyone. I also can make YouTube videos now with 1080p HD quality. Also if needed, i can learn to code. If you just want me to.

What do you think a GM is?

GameMaster is a person that keeps the game fun, and fair to everyone. GameMaster hosts events, and talks about things with Pascal to make the server more awesome and awesome...

Do you have any experience in being a GM?

Yes i have. I know ''almost'' every command. I have been GameMaster now for 3 times. So yes, i have lots of experience.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?

Maybe my favourite thing as a GM is ban hackers. This is because i want that the game is fair for everyone.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?

No, i will NEVER abuse the power.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?

First i will ask from the guy/girl who scammed him/her. When i get the name i will warp both to jail. (!jail <name>) I will ask from the suspect - Is it true?. And - Did you scam another player?. If he/she answers yes, its simple to command him/her to drop the item. If she/he answers ''no'' I will ask from the person who said the thing to me - Are you lying to me?. If she/he answers ''yes'' I'll warp the other one to Free Market (910000000) and leave the otherone to jail for around 10 mins. If she answers - No i didn't lie, he/she scammed me!. Now i will ask from the other one - Last chance DID YOU scam another person?. Now if he/she tells the truth that he/she scammed another peson, i command him/her to drop everything back. And now i hope this situation is solved. I can always ask help from Pascal or another GM too to solve the situation.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?

I'll take a look at the Judgement System and then i'll write the command: !tempban <name> 21d 1r Hacking/Using illegal program.

How would judge your own personality?

I am kind, funny, smart, and a good GM like you said.

Any other words you would like to add?

I KNOW that you fired me for being -> Un-active <-. Give me a chance and you will see me online more than 7 hours / day.

Thanks for spending your time at reading my application.

Nick~

Last edited by Nick on Tue May 17, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Banner)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com