Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyperbole (Tori)'s GM Application.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyperbole (Tori)'s GM Application. Empty Hyperbole (Tori)'s GM Application. Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Yakitori

Yakitori

Name: Victoria Gomes (Tori for short)

In-Game Name: Hyperbole

Age (Birth-date): 15 (11/20/1995)

Timezone: GMT -3:00

Reborns: Currently, 4.

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? About 2-3 weeks.

How long have you been on the forums? About a week or two.

How long are you able to be on? From 2PM-5PM during afternoons and 8PM-10PM at night. I'm also usually on during most of the weekend.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? Ever since I joined, I was welcomed by a heartwarming community who quickly made me feel included. It didn't take long for me to find friends, both new and old. People are willing to help and answer questions, and the GMs are very friendly. I also like the many places available for exploring in-game and the many possibilities of clothes to wear.

I'm applying because I feel like I want to become a bigger part of this community. I want to help and be useful somehow. I hope to help reduce, or rather, extinguish the amount of players who use unlawful resources or programs to benefit themselves in-game. I also hope that, together as a whole, we'll make this an even more successful place, where people will feel welcomed upon their first visit, like I did.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? No.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? None.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.

Pros
  • I'm passionate about what I do. When I feel motivated to do something or reach an objective, I'll stick to it, no matter what.
  • I want to do my best and help the people in this server.
  • I consider hacking, scamming, or rule-breaking of any kind something that cannot stay unpunished by any means.
  • I'm friendly and open-minded; I don't hold grudges easily.
  • I already have a bunch of good friends in-game.

Cons
  • I don't have much experience at being a GM.
  • Depending on the situation, I might not be very patient.
  • Bad grammar pisses me off (but I have to deal with it).
  • I can sometimes be quite unorganized.
  • When I have tests at school, I might not stay online for a long time like usual.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?

What do you think a GM is? A GM is an important element of the game. At the same time GMs are supposed to keep the server safe from the hands of hackers, scammers, glitch abusers and people who fail to abide by the rules, they are also able to provide players a fun time by hosting events and fun activities to make gaming a more enjoyable experience.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Not really. I've never had the opportunity to be a GM in any private server before.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? My favorite things to do would be hosting events, such as Russian Roulette and Jump Quests.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? No. I think it's important that a GM fulfills his/her duties without abusing his/her powers. Even if asked to, I wouldn't hand out items for free, annoy people with GM abilities like D/Cing or threaten to ban someone for no good reason (even if I happen to dislike them).

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I'll talk to both people involved and, if the scammer is willing to cooperate and give back the item to whoever he scammed, I'll tell him to not do it again, and keep an eye on him for a while. If he says he doesn't have the item, I'll check the log and see if that's true. If he's lying, I'll give him a warning and ban him for the day, and if the situation happens again, I'll explain the situation to a higher level GM.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I'll try to get screenshots that clearly show the user hacking to use as proof if asked, and IP-ban them.

How would judge your own personality? I believe I'm a very strong willed, open minded person. I like having fun and playing around, but I also know how to be serious when needed. I try to be as honest as possible when talking to people. Sometimes I'm rude, but that's only when I get really, really pissed off. Otherwise, I take care of my own business and chill.

Any other words you would like to add? Not really.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com