Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryann's Epic if not regular Gamemaster application :3

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryan

Well I'm gonna start it over hope I get picked done alot for the server :3 I can be gfx too XD.

Well, first off let me introduce myself My name is Ryan I have been playing for almost over a month now and I think I have a very good chance of becoming a GM here. Thanks for Clicking on my application :3.

Name:
Ryan

In-Game Name:
Ryann

Age (Birth-date):
14/September 15 1996

Timezone:
GMT +8

Reborns:
Idk 14 o-o (I'll check later)

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
For about 2 months

How long have you been on the forums?
2 months ><

How long are you able to be on?
On weekdays, I play for about 3-5 hours(6am-12pm and 3pm-6pm). On weekends, I usually play from 11am-11pm(with breaks in between). I try to be as active as possible. :)

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
Well, I like how its very unique and the nice players and the nice owner XD.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No, I am not currently a GameMaster on another server.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
Well, None actually but last I did in helios o-o XD.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros:
1.Events
2.Friendly
3.Kind
4.Giving
5.Caring

Cons:
1.My Life :3
2.My Girlfriend
3.School!
4.My Sister -.-
5.My Family :3

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I will help new players in the server, make guides, make videos,advertise and ask my friends if they want to join the server and I will give suggestions for the server to become better I will always think of my fellow players never for the benefits of myself and I will help around the server, I will help new players, I will help keep it hacker free and still make it fun at the same time. :3

What do you think a GM is?
A GM is a person with power to decide a fate of a player or either decide the fate of the server if it is a bad GM the server will crumble XD, If it is a Good GM like I will make the server the best it can be and still make it fun :3.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
Yes I Have Experienced only once on being a GM in a server the server was NinjaMS and I was a HGM and one of the coders of the server :3.
Heres Proof:
Spoiler:
Also I know some of the commands and I have a GM handbook and I hope this is will turn out well.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
Events

What is special about you at hosting events? I am a very original person at events. I would not only host regular events but also custom events made by myself or together with suggestions from the people of this server. Stay focused! You might just enter a whole new event that has never appeared before!

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
No, I would not abuse the awesome powers of being a GM I will always respect the rules and get fun from it also :D

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
I would warp to him and ask if he remembers the IGN of the person or if I'm too harsh to ban him I would just replace the item or either Jail the scammer and ask him "nicely" XD to give his item back.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
I would
1. Hide
2. Screenshot
3. BAN HAMMER
4. Post in forums.
5. See the guy weep XD

How would judge your own personality?
- When I say that I am serious. Then I am really serious and serious is what I really am when I say that I am serious.
- I do not follow the crowd. I follow the feeling which I think is right no matter which position the person has.
- I am calm, I do not rush things. I would do this job with 101%, I will even surpass my own limits.
- I am trustworthy. You can trust me if you want to keep something only between us or for any other reason. When I make a promise, I will not break it.
- I like to listen to the opinions of everyone.

Any other words you would like to add?
I have invested a lot of time into this GM application. I have used 101% to make this application I thank the person that opened the GM application's section. Because of that, I have the opportunity to apply. If the added information is not allowed, then it means that I am not supposed to be a GM of this server. I would not quit this server if my GM application gets denied, instead I will try to help the server with everything that I am capable of doing without the position of a GM.

Gye

Supporter
Supporter

Ryan, i'm going to be honest. I only looked at the GFX Part. We really need some designers like you. You could make a GFX Application, or you could look into news and announcements an join Paacal's Design Team which is the same thing. So I suggest you go for GFX.

https://facebook.com/gyeriddick

Ryan

Gye wrote:Ryan, i'm going to be honest. I only looked at the GFX Part. We really need some designers like you. You could make a GFX Application, or you could look into news and announcements an join Paacal's Design Team which is the same thing. So I suggest you go for GFX.

Well that really encouraged me to go for GM >.> well, I can do GFX and Support in-game at the same time as you know I can be REALLY good at in-game support you know i'm busy So please JUST CONSIDER ME A GM :(

Gye

Supporter
Supporter

That's alright. You want to be GM's. I think we already have enough in game support. but. I was just letting you know about the GFX.

https://facebook.com/gyeriddick

Patt

Patt
Founder
Founder

We never have enough people on any funcion. We hire the best ones, so that's why the apps will be available all times. If we have much GMs it just takes longer to get your app in pending mode (if it is that good).

http://www.MoonlightStory.com

Ryan

Well, Thanks for the 411 XD well i'll still be here I wanna be a GM again :) so please take in consideration :D

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied We are looking for someone that is more active,

Thanks for applying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com