Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

In-Game Event Time Info~

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In-Game Event Time Info~ Empty In-Game Event Time Info~ Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Sammy

Sammy
Administrator
Administrator

YAY EVENT TIME!!

Okay guys, we all LOVE events, there fun, a good way to make new friends and if you win..you can even get rare items and other awesome stuff that nobody else in game has!

Once the server has gone through the changes that are in progress at the moment i will start hosting event's along with the other GM's and other members of the Event & Communication Department.

Also if you have any idea's for new Events feel free to PM me in game (ign:Sammy) or on the forums, or just leave a message in this topic.

Events that will be hosted include as follows:

True & False ~ This will be held in an event map, the host will open the gates to the event and you simply use @joinevent to get there. Once the event gates are closed the host of the event will ask a series of questions and you either go to the side of the map True or false, this continue's until we find a winner!

RR (Russian Roulette) ~ This takes place in the X/O event map, a timer will be set and the host of this event will then go into 'hide mode'. When the timer reaches 0 the contestants then take a platform, once everyone has a platform the host will become visible again and that person will be out!

Hide'n'Seek ~ This event pretty much explains itself, its hide and seek! The game we all love. The GM/host will go to a destination and give shoutout's in game as to where their destination is. The 1st to find them is the WINNER!

Fashion Show ~ Fashion show is self explanatory. You guys will be given a theme, you get a set amount of time to enter the cashshop and get the items to dress up as that theme. There is usually 3 winner's to this event and a few rounds with different theme's. FUN FUN FUN!

Last Man Standing ~ With this event, the host will ask question's -server/game related- the first person to get the answer right will choose a person to eliminate from the event.

Race ~ Okay this is a pretty new event. Here we all start in the town the event gates are opened to. The host will then set a timer and say a destination (map title) of which is the next place you go, when the timer reaches 00.00 you need to get to that place FAST.

Jump Quests ~ We all know this one!! Jump Quests are frustrating, but remember this is all for fun. There are various jump quests that will be used for events.

BINGO! ~ This event takes 2 hosts. One host will be in 'hide mode' with a chalk board and will have a random bumber on that board. The contestants will be given a range of numbers to choose with-in. The aim of the game is DONT CHOOSE THE NUMBER THAT THE HIDDEN GM HAS ON THE BOARD! or sadly you're out! :(.

Team Trivia ~ In this event the host will split you up into 2 teams named 'Team Maple' and 'Team Story'. You will be asked a number of questions and the 1st team to say the right answer gets a point. After all the questions have been answered the host will tally the results and the members of the winning team will all receive a prize.

Coconut Harvest ~ This event is another team building event, at the beginning before starting the event you will be split into 2 teams TeamBlue/TeamRed. You will be given red(pink for girls) and blue swim wear to represent your team color. Once the timer is at 0 you need to hit the coconut tree's and collect up the coconuts, which ever team has the most at the end wins!

MONSTER INVASION! ~ a Exciting invasion of bosses and monsters within the towns of Maplestory, usually henesys.

I will be adding new event's to this list and keep updating it, so there is always something new to have fun with in Moonlight Story.

If you know of any event's you would like to see in game, feel free to comment below, let us know the rule's and I'm sure you'll see them in game soon!

Moonlight Story Event & Communication Team~

Last edited by Sammy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)

2In-Game Event Time Info~ Empty Re: In-Game Event Time Info~ Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Gye

Supporter
Supporter

Ahh, You forgot to add team trivia :O

https://facebook.com/gyeriddick

3In-Game Event Time Info~ Empty Re: In-Game Event Time Info~ Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Sammy

Sammy
Administrator
Administrator

Tell me about it, explain it to me and ill sure add it :D

~~

4In-Game Event Time Info~ Empty Re: In-Game Event Time Info~ Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Gye

Supporter
Supporter

You gather in teams, 2 teams to be exact. Answer questions. Highest team with points win. Each member gets a prize.

https://facebook.com/gyeriddick

5In-Game Event Time Info~ Empty Re: In-Game Event Time Info~ Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:02 am

Sammy

Sammy
Administrator
Administrator

Yahh i was looking up for new event idea's and i came across one like that and the teams were given names "Team Maple" and "Team Story" :3

6In-Game Event Time Info~ Empty Re: In-Game Event Time Info~ Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:07 am

Rainbow

Scavenger hunt.. You're required to hunt a specific amount of items.. and yeah. Its normal :3

7In-Game Event Time Info~ Empty Re: In-Game Event Time Info~ Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Phanact

Phanact

May I recommend Moving RR to the PB map? It has 7 platforms and they're much bigger and better for that kind of event, trust me ive done RR on that map

8In-Game Event Time Info~ Empty Re: In-Game Event Time Info~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:11 am

Sammy

Sammy
Administrator
Administrator

I'd never thought of that map, i guess we could try. Bryant found a good map in the APQ area that's really good for RR too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com