Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaopehh's Gm APP :D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaopehh's Gm APP  :D Empty Kaopehh's Gm APP :D Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 pm

xxiaolixx

Name: Matthew

In-Game Name: KaoPehhx3

Age (Birth-date):05.10.1998 :3 13 this yr :D

Timezone: Singapore GMT (+8:00)

Reborns: 2. Due to im a slacker :D

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? i just joined for 1 day and i think that, How long we join the server is not the matter, the matter is experience . ok i dun tok as i have lot of experience :D

How long have you been on the forums? I just create because during the afternoon, i cant create an account

How long are you able to be on? Everyday, Offline at 10pm to 11pms :D

What do you like about MoonlightStory? I really like the Staff here, the custom items , npc .etc :D

Why are you applying here? i am only applying here because i cant really find a good server . and finally i found this server and it is really a cool server, never regretting joining

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? I am Currently Co-Owner of ZakuraMS v83 (It is Still Alive)

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? i didnt even apply 1 , as u know i cant find a good server, this server suit me best :D

What are you pros and cons?
Pros : I Can Actually Made a Video For This Server And Edit it :D
Software to record : Fraps cracked
Software to Edit : Sony Vegas Pro 10 Cracked :D

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? i can actually made the players to be happy and host daily event for them ! :D

What do you think a GM is? A Gm is To care the server and make sure the whole server including the players are enjoyinq, and not to abuse power .

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yeap, i have started to be a gm since 2009 (around june) until now :D

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? My Favourite thing to do as a GM is to host lots of event for the player, talking to players, playing with them . XD

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? No, Although i have gm powers, like what i said on top :D,

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?

The First Thing i will ask is Whose the one who scammed you?
The second thing , i will warp to the person and talk to him nicely . Did him scam , if he did, please drop it out, if you wan the item , you can win event and get it
The third thing , i will warp the both of them to a map and settle this properly :D
the four thing, Advise the "scammer" not to scam any player, Scamming a player as no happy ending .

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?

i will give her/him 1 chances, if the first time they hack, i will ask them to off it, and then i will take down their name , if the 2nd time i
caught him, i will ban him, chances are given :D

How would judge your own personality?
i am actually kind,friendly,fun, :D

Any other words you would like to add?

Thanks For Using Your Time To Read My App :D
Hope that you can give me a chances :D

:stary: :D MATT :D :stary:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com