Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

[b]JustChillin Applications Form ;3[/b]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[b]JustChillin Applications Form ;3[/b] Empty [b]JustChillin Applications Form ;3[/b] Tue May 17, 2011 11:55 am

cootjuh16

Hello,

Here is the Form!

Name: Marco Coppens

In-Game Name: Justchillin

Age (Birth-date): 25-01-1994

Timezone: Amsterdam GMT+1

Reborns: 0

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
For now ime playing 2 days

How long have you been on the forums?
Since i started to play Moonlightstory

How long are you able to be on?
It Depends if ime busy with school or other important things, but mostly i wil be online every day as most as i can!

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
I just started to play this server, and everyone from the staff sayd Welcome to moonlightstory, it was a warm welcome, and also talked with the people on skype, and they where verry nice to me.. i once had on different servers they didnt even said hi to me, so i wont play that server because the people there arent nice.. I am applying here because i think i fit good in the staff steam, and i hope the will give me a chance so i can show i could make them happy!

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
Nope i am not.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
This one is the first, because i never find a fun & good server , and now i finnaly found one!

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros 1 = if you got a problem with any kind of stuff, i wil always try to help you, because playing maplestory with any kind of trouble is not fun.
Pros 2 = If i am doing something wrong, pleas tell me, because i like if someone tells me what ime doing wrong, because than i can change something about it!
Pros 3 = Ime always in for a joke, but dont go over my limits.
Cons 1 = I wil never say bad words about someone, but if someone talks about my mom or dad, i got a hard past with it, so please dont say bad words about it.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
Ime not a selfish guy, I wil always think about other people, you can have good conversations with me, and i am always trying to help other people. if i am online, i am always in for fun, or serious things if its needed.

What do you think a GM is?
A Game Master needs to be strictly and fun in one time, if someone go past your own limits, or the limits from moonlightstory, u need to be strictly and giving a punishment to the people/guy who has past the limits, Also u can hold a event and give the people who win a fun reward. And u can be fun to people who just acting normal, and staying behind the limits.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
2 years ago a friend of mine had his own server, i was a gm on it, but there where like 10 players, and it was closed in 2 weeks, because his mom didnt accepted it. that was the only experience.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
Chilling, Helping people, Having fun with the MoonlightStory Staff, And Being a contribute for especially the owner of moonlightstory because i really wanna help him!

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
NEVER, it would be a honor if i would be choson for being a GM, i would never abuse the power!

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
First i would hear the story from the guy who has been scammed, Scamming is also as badly as hacking, if the person telled me his story, i would go to the guy who scammed the other guy, and putt him in jail, if he didnt changed his mind, and still keep scamming other people's items. i would permantly bann him!

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
I would permantly bann him!

How would judge your own personality?
Fun, but strictly if its needed.

Any other words you would like to add?
We would have a great time together! :stary:

Best wishes, Marco Coppens!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com