Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skunks Irriate me! >:O

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skunks Irriate me! >:O Empty Skunks Irriate me! >:O Mon May 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Accounts

Accounts

Okay so I have a day off from school today, wanna know why? A SUNK SPRAYED ME! Ill tell you the story below. Flaming

So Im getting out of bed getting ready to have a nice day at school today, I get ready and get out the door. As I walk outside of my house and pass by a few houses a little ugly skunk that looks exactly like the picture I will be posting. So as I see it I start to run because I have never seen a skunk up close. It was literally by my foot! It was such a ugly creature honestly! So as I'm walking I start to smell it kick in on me, so at this point I'm like oh hell no. There is no way I'm getting on that train smelling like a dirty skunk so I go home and change. And as im walking I see it cross the street so I'm like extremely paranoid now lol. Then I start to smell it again so I'm like you know what? I'M STAYING HOME. So now I just took a two hour shower hoping that the smell has gone off. So now It leads me to here where im posting my morning to you guys. GREAT MORNING HUH? Hot

This is how that ugly thing looked
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/116312_f520.jpg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com