Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

VoWasHere GM App

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VoWasHere GM App Empty VoWasHere GM App Thu May 12, 2011 1:39 am

vokidd45

Name:Tyler Vo

In-Game Name:VoWasHere

Age (Birth-date):18 - December 29, 1991

Timezone:PST

Reborns:2

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? About 2 days

How long have you been on the forums? 3 days

How long are you able to be on? 11 hours daily

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?What I like about MoonlightStory is the staff and all the nice people and how its easy to lvl up in this sever then all the other sever i had played.I like the staff because they do events and keep everyone happy.I am applying here because I want to help people that are new to this sever and help the people that don't know what to do and help them till they get a hang of it.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?No

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?MoonlightStory

What are your pros and cons? List them and explain.Cons:1) I can be a HotHead if someone being ignorant.
2)I help my friends/people if they need help or something is wrong.
3)I can be a bitch if someone disrespects me.
Pros:1)I'm nice to people.
2)I follow all the rules and i do not go against it.
3)I help people when they need it.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can contribute my self to moonlightStory by dealing with problems and finding hackers and ban them so we can keep the sever good and keep the sever alive.

What do you think a GM is? I think a GM is someone that helps people when they don't know what to do and keep everybody happy.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? No i do not have any experience as a gm.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? My favorite thing to do as a GM is to talk/help people and host events to make people feel happy.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? No i would not abuse the power of being a gm because that is just being selfish of being a GM and something stupid that can just get you ban.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? I would warp those two people to a pravite map and talk it out if the person that scammed said he did not do it and if he lied i would jail him for 1day and if he keep scamming people i will ban him.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?I would hide and see if he is really hacking and if i catch him i would ban him.To be honest I really mean it we don't need people like this hacking the sever because other people would think that us GM don't do are job and don't care about what people are doing so they will dislike the sever and that would make people not wanting to join are sever because of the hackers.

How would judge your own personality? I judge my own personality as a nice person and careing about other people.

Any other words you would like to add?Yes i would like to add that MoonLightStory is the best sever out there xD...

Last edited by vokidd45 on Thu May 12, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

2VoWasHere GM App Empty Re: VoWasHere GM App Thu May 12, 2011 3:55 am

Gye

Supporter
Supporter

Learn how to be truthful. I have not seen a VoWasHere till today. Also. It says on your profile that you just joined today. It says in the GM Application rules not to lie. You did the opposite. Im my eyes you are deemed untrustworthy for lying.

Good Day,
'Gye

https://facebook.com/gyeriddick

3VoWasHere GM App Empty Re: VoWasHere GM App Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 am

vokidd45

Gye wrote:Learn how to be truthful. I have not seen a VoWasHere till today. Also. It says on your profile that you just joined today. It says in the GM Application rules not to lie. You did the opposite. Im my eyes you are deemed untrustworthy for lying.

Good Day,
'Gye

I posted this thread today and i joined 2 days ago.Also sorry if you only notice me today because I made my acount last night and got it to lvl 16 then went to sleep.

4VoWasHere GM App Empty Re: VoWasHere GM App Thu May 12, 2011 6:20 am

vokidd45

sry got to go

5VoWasHere GM App Empty Re: VoWasHere GM App Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 pm

SYNC

SYNC

This isn't truthful. It looks like you came here just to be a GM. I'm sorry but I think that you should get denied. ._.

Regards,
Sync

http://moonlightstory.com

6VoWasHere GM App Empty Re: VoWasHere GM App Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 pm

vokidd45

SYNC wrote:This isn't truthful. It looks like you came here just to be a GM. I'm sorry but I think that you should get denied. ._.

Regards,
Sync

It's hard to understand what you mean SYNC when u say its isn't trustful.
Well don't you think that everyone who joins a Server such as you and see a GM App open and think you're qualify to take the position.

i came to this server not because of the GM app but to enjoy and have fun.
If you still think the same about me being untruthful than please don't bother posting in my thread than.

Thank you very much.

7VoWasHere GM App Empty Re: VoWasHere GM App Thu May 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied, Read the application rules.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com