Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application

+2
omgitztommeh
PajamaBoy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Wed May 11, 2011 1:25 am

PajamaBoy

Name:
Zebedee

In-Game Name:
PajamaBoy

Age (Birth-date):
16 - November 9th, 1994

Timezone:
(UTC -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Reborns:

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I have been playing for 5 days i believe its been now

How long have you been on the forums?
3 or 4 days

How long are you able to be on?
Monday - Friday: 3pm - 9/10pm
Weekends: all day
Long weekends/holidays: all day

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
I like the server because its got a great community and GameMasters are realy nice and there when you need them.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
I am not a GameMaster on another server.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
MoonLightMS

What are your pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pos - I am friendly to other players, I don't disrespect people in any way, I help others who need help leveling, questions andjump quests (I show them how to do it, if they want m to help them).

Cons - I get bored fast if theres not alot of people on and I dont like people who bug for the same thing over and over again.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I can help others when ever they need me at any time that i am online, I can search around the server for hackers every 30 minutes - 2 hours, I can help take the load off if you are busy and other players are needing your assistance.

What do you think a GM is?
A GameMaster is nothing to abuse at anytime, I believe it is a resposibility and a privalige to obtain and be trusted with that responsibility.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
Yes

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
My favorite thing to do as a GameMaster is to chill out in the fm, henesys or hold events when I am Allowed to(after a certain amount of time per event).

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
I would not abuse the power of a GameMaster because as soon as you loose it from abuse it could be a very long time till you can be trusted again witch could be never but some people are going to have to realize that.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
I would ask the player who was scammed who was it that scammed them and jail them untail they give the item them after I have gaved them warnings to give it back and if they refuse.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
There is no other way but to deal with them through banning because if you let them off with a warning they will continue to hack and try not to get banned.

How would judge your own personality?
I would judge my personality as a friendly, easy going, Helpful person.

Any other words you would like to add?
Your server is great and I would be glad to eb apart of your staff team,
Hopefuly you like my application.

2PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty Re: PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 pm

omgitztommeh

OMG IM FROM ONTARIO TOO. anyway, goodluck.

3PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty Re: PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Fri May 13, 2011 2:59 pm

numbers7

Didn't you mention that you left or quit this server? And also you were very rude before.

4PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty RE: PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Fri May 13, 2011 6:24 pm

PajamaBoy

when was i rude to u? the last thing i remember was saying ur name was from big bang theory when u joined. o.o

5PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty Re: PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Fri May 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Nick

Nick

Big bang theory is awesome :DD Goodluck :)

6PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty Re: PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Sat May 14, 2011 2:05 pm

PajamaBoy

i know eh and thanks

7PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty Re: PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Sun May 15, 2011 3:07 am

SweetBliss

Woww goodluck, pajama :) Great application~! <3

8PajamaBoy's GameMaster Application Empty Gm App Sun May 15, 2011 4:43 pm

liquidzs

My Name is Peter
My In Game Name will be ThickResidue
Im 15 years old born January 3, 1996
I live Pacific Tim (US & Canada)
Palm Spring, California
I Have 0 Rebirths
I Just started playing today on May 15, 2011
I been on forums for at least a day
I have Testing this Month of may so my schedule on playing is hard to find out
I like MoonlightStory because the server is still running and have many people playing
I am GMs in one server called featherstory (currently down)
MoonLightMs & GGMS are the gm app i applied for the last 4 weeks
Pro-I can help with coding and can spawn mobs since i have gm handbook, i am good with people
Cons- I get very impatient if i have to wait longer than 1 hour for something xD
I playing a lot on weekend so i can help player online with the server
Gm have a good amount of control and should recieve respect from players
Yes i have experience being a gm
My favorite thing being a gm is spying on characters when training and spawn random things
If a GM told me to stop spawning i would stop because i kno they are higher authority than me
I would tell the scammer to return the item or tell a person higher ranked than me or jail them
I would first tell them that theres no point in hacking and if they continue i will tell a higher rank
I would judge my personality as a nice, hard working, and helpful guy
I think this server will succeed and many people will join to play this awesome server.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com