Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solha's Game Master Application (Thunder)

+2
SYNC
solha97
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

solha97

Name:Solha Lee

In-Game Name:Thunder

Age (Birth-date):14 (May 3, 1997)

Timezone:EST

Reborns:None

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I have been playing MoonlightStory for about 2 weeks.

How long have you been on the forums?
About one week.

How long are you able to be on?
I can play 2-3 hours on weekdays, and I can play 3-4 hours on weekends.

What do you like about MoonlightStory?
I like that MoonlightStory gives me the people other servers don't. I enjoy playing MoonlightStory and sharing the server with great people. The currency system is simple, and the people are very helpful.

Why are you applying here?
I'm applying here because I want to be able to give back to the server. I have received help, support, and essentially friendship,and so I want to give that back.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? Nope.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4
weeks?
Two: MoonlightStory and MoonGraMS

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
My pros are that I am very friendly, dedicated, loyal, I have a sense of humor, and I am welcoming and accepting of all things. My cons are that I don't have much patience to things from jump-quests to hackers. If I am aggravated, I can become very fierce and angry.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I can contribute to MoonlightStory by giving people support and someone to talk to. I will also contribute by helping new people in this server and welcoming them.

What do you think a GM is?
I think a GM is someone who will always help you. Got a question? A GM is there to ask. Need help? A GM is there for you. GMs are very fun people to be around, and I think that is a characteristic they must have.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
Nope.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
Help out other people and just chill with them.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
Of course I wouldn't.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
I would make the scammer give the item back. If they give the item back, I would give them a warning, or possibly jailed. A) If the scammer scams again, I would ban. If the scammer does not give the item back, I would jail and return the item to the victim myself.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
I see no point in hacking in a private server. You have almost everything you need! Why hack? So definitely I would react in such a way that it is similar to pity, but I would immediately swing the banhammer (Ban them).

How would judge your own personality?
I like to think I am a fun person to be around with, and a loyal friend who is there in times of need. I am very helpful and I take care of others before myself. Although I can be very angry, it is always for a justifiable reason.

Any other words you would like to add?
Whether I am accepted or not, I will still play and enjoy MoonlightStory.

SYNC

SYNC

If you have been playing MoonLightMS for 2 weeks, I think you should have more than 0 rbs. Therefore, you are not telling us the truth.

http://moonlightstory.com

omgitztommeh

SYNC wrote:If you have been playing MoonLightMS for 2 weeks, I think you should have more than 0 rbs. Therefore, you are not telling us the truth.
^That's really shallow. He doesn't have to have more than 0 rebirths as everyone plays at their own pace.

SYNC wrote:If you have been playing MoonLightMS for 2 weeks, I think you should have more than 0 rbs. Therefore, you are not telling us the truth.

hmm the server was reset a few days ago also how many rb have you done at your time at moonlightstory?

Sammy

Sammy
Administrator
Administrator

I can vouch for him he has been here for just over 2 weeks ish. he's been on my friends list since he started.

Originality

Pffftttt...I've been here longer than every1 (except like Pascal, Patt, and 2 other ppl who you don't know =P) and I only have 1 rb =D???

solha97

Right now, as Drunk has helped me yesterday, I have two or three rbs. I just never got around to rebirthing, I just enjoy sitting around and chatting...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com