Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

James/Vendettas GM app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1James/Vendettas GM app Empty James/Vendettas GM app Fri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm

highfi5e

highfi5e

Name:James

In-Game Name: Vendetta

Age (Birth-date):17 1994-02-19

Timezone: GMT 7+

Reborns: 25

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? A couple days

How long have you been on the forums? A couple of days

How long are you able to be on? 1-3 hours weekdays and 12+ on weekends except Sundays because i have a computer class for coding games

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? I like the current staff and all the players and the customization :D. im applying here cause i was a Gm in rydahms but didnt know there was GM commands so i wanna be a GM to help people. host events,and just learn more about being a gm and more experience with being a GM :D

Are you currently a Game Master on another server? No the last time i ever applied to a server was 2 months ago

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? None the last time i applied to a server was 2 months ago

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain. Cons... I hate beggars, spammers, hackers, mean people. Pros.... i like the server, i like the players, i like the current staff, i like the npc customization, i like the customization it self, and id like to be a GM on your server if i would.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? i could contribute my time and my personality to be in the game, i could make it more fun if i tried, i would help players if needed help, and just be a nice person all around and responsible and abuse my power of being a GM.

What do you think a GM is? a GM is some who keeps the game safe and all around good and nice... well nexon GM are people that go around to GM conventions but that's them..

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yes rydahMS but i don't have proof because i never took screenshots at all..

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? Host event and hang out with other staff members :D

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? No cause that's dumb and i don't like being mean and i hate mean people in general.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? well id have to make sure that he actually scammed the person then i would tell him to give it back. If he didn't id jail the person and give the person back his item. After Id go to the jail place and see how long it takes him to agree to give back that players item.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I would verify to see if he was hacking. Then i would warn him to quit and if he didnt i would jail him. Then would talk to the admin or another GM to see what i should do and if no one else is on i would ban him screen him hacking and then show you in the forums.

How would judge your own personality? i would say that im a fair person and havent ever really lied unless im like gonna get killed.(which has never happend.) I am a fiar player and yes i do take turn so im nice and not mean and just a good person.

Any other words you would like to add? i do do some coding but not much at all so i can script if you want me to... Thank you for your time and reading my app. If i do not get the position i applied for id like to say hi to the person who did. I would congradulate them and hope that we could become friends in game.(i like to hang out with people in game so if you wanna hangout just tell me.)
:stary:

2James/Vendettas GM app Empty Re: James/Vendettas GM app Sun May 08, 2011 4:25 am

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied, faking a donation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com