Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

SYNC's Forum Mod App ^^

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SYNC's Forum Mod App ^^ Empty SYNC's Forum Mod App ^^ Fri May 06, 2011 4:52 am

SYNC

SYNC

What is ur name? My full name is Shriraj Vijay kanase, but kindly, call me Shri. :)

How old are you? I am currently 13 years old. Some people think that since I'm young, I can't handle any position, but trust me, I'm 13 but have a mind of a 23 year old person. :)

Where do you live, What is ur Timezone? My timezone is GMT (Pacific Time Zone) I live in California.

How many hours a day could you be on the Forums?
I have a lot of school work on my computer so, I may be on for like 7-8 hours or so. :)
[/color]
Have you got any past experience with being a Forum Moderator? No, I don't have any experience with being a Forum Moderator, so this will be the first time if I pass. (:

How would you handle a Forum Spammer? I will tell them to please stop. If they don't stop after I have asked kindly, I will kick them. If they come back and continue spamming, I will ban them for 1-6 hours. Even if then, they dont stop, I shall have no choice but to perm ban them, which I hope that I don't have to do. (:

Do you want to add something to ur Application?
I will always be here when any owner has to go somewhere. Pascal can always rely on me if he has to leave. I will always be there to help a new member with anything he/she wants.

Thanks for reading my application!
~SYNC

http://moonlightstory.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com