Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brendan's Forum Moderator Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brendan's Forum Moderator Application Empty Brendan's Forum Moderator Application Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Brendan

What is ur name?
Brendan Dillon

How old are you?
I am 17 years of age, 12 more days until I am 18.

Where do you live, What is ur Timezone?
Massachusetts, United States GMT - 5

How many hours a day could you be on the Forums?
About 5 hours a day, 9-10 on weekends.

Have you got any past experience with being a Forum Moderator?
Of course I do! I have been a moderator of all sorts of forums, including highly populated forums with about 5,000 new threads and posts a day, over 6,000 members, with very few forum staff to handle it all.

I have been a forum mod, and forum administrator on the official forums of one of the most famous Runescape Private servers (I will not list it unless permitted to by a staff member. I held my duties there until I asked to be demoted to allow me to handle some real life problems that needed my undivided attention, but all of that has been cleared up for the past year now and I am ready to handle some more responsibility.

How would you handle a Forum Spammer?
I would delete the comment or post left by the spammer as to prevent adding to the spammer's post count, then deliver an infraction or warning. With a second offense, I will remove the comment and report the user to a staff member of higher authority.

Do you want to add something to ur Application?
Yes, I have been a staff member on multiple private servers of different varieties, not only Maplestory. I am familiar with almost any type of forums including VBulletin, Freeforums, UCoz, and even SMF.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com