Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Vip]Chris's GM App

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Vip]Chris's GM App Empty [Vip]Chris's GM App Wed May 04, 2011 12:24 am

Christian

Christian

Name: Christian

In-Game Name: [Vip]Chris

Age (Birth-date):
15(06-24-1995)

Timezone:
GMT-8

Reborns
:139 and still going

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I have been playing moonlightstory for about 2 months now

How long have you been on the forums?
For about a day ever since I started playing the server.

How long are you able to be on?
i can be on for about 8+ hours daily.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
I like many of the npc's and the nice community. I also like that the GMs on this server are very helpful. I am applying here because I believe that I can help beginners learn about the server, to jail people for the jail-able reasons, to ban hackers, and to entertain the public with almost hourly events.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
Here

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros: [Mature]-I am a mature person. I am not immature and would not make fun of people or harass them. [Judgmental, Fair]-I can easily see who's at wrong, and i would not be bias to friends and other people.

Cons: Some of my cons are that i dont have much experience in being a gm. Also that I dont know everything about this server yet.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I can help by making this server more entertaining for the players by hosting events, so that it's not the same gm that hosts it every time. I can also help greet new players to make them feel more welcome. I want to help this great server develop and maybe help it become even better. I can provide ideas and suggestions to help make this server even more fun and appealing. I can also host fun events for the players so they can enjoy the server even more.

What do you think a GM is?
A GM is a person who has many responsibilities. A GM has to search for hackers and ban them. A GM also has to make the server fun by hosting events. A GM needs to be helpful and friendly.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
No, but i would love for this to be my first time experiencing it on a server that is really fun. I would use all of my powers to good use and not abuse them.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
My favorite thing to do as a gm would be to be helpful and fun by hosting events for everyone.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
I would never abuse the power given to me because it is my responsibility to fulfill all of my duties as a gm.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
I would check if the scammer actually scammed the person. If they did then I would ban them. If they didn't then I would not do anything to the scammer. I would not refund the item to a person that got scammed because the person could be lying and it's not the GMs fault that you got scammed it's your fault for trusting the other player.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
1. Screenshot/Print Screen
2. Post in hackers section.

How would judge your own personality?
My goal is to help people out, host events, and ban hackers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com