Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monopoly:)'s GM APP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monopoly:)'s GM APP Empty Monopoly:)'s GM APP Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 am

kpadila

Name:donovan hawes
In-Game Name:Monopoly:)
Age (Birth-date):im 12 my birthday is 2-9-99
Timezone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Reborns:0
How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?i havent played moonlightstory yet i but i hope to.
How long have you been on the forums?about 5mins
How long are you able to be on?on weekends 2-24 hours weekdays 2-7 hours
What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?uhhh so far i dont know much about moonlightstory and im applying because i want to be a gm on this private server because its popular and low rates.
Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?i am not
How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?i have applied to sunnyms,and solarstory.
What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.i dont really get what pros and cons are...
How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?i can contribute to moonlightstory by helping the players and other gm's host event and etc.
What do you think a GM is?i think a gm is a game master.a game master is a wonderful position maplestory private servers and real maplestory.
Do you have any experience in being a GM?actually i do ive been on a GM's account to help out and host event's while he was gone and they needed help so i kinda got a good experience with GMing
What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?i like making msi's having fun hosting event and talking to players and i feel good like the other people look up to me like a bigger brother.
Would you abuse the power of being a GM?I will NEVER!!!! why would someone ask that is a great responsibility to hold a posision as a GM.
Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?i will ask them to give them back as 1 warning if the dont i will jail then if u have a jail if the still dont give back i will tell the admin or ban him or just easily go on the persons account and give the player his item back.
Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?i will tell them u not suppose to hack and ban them for a time limit and hope the will learn their lesson.
How would judge your own personality?im nice if other people are nice to me and alot of stuff it will take awhile to say all.
Any other words you would like to add?I would like to be a GM on your private server so i can help you guys out i am friendly to people who are friendly to me and etc ask me questions if im on =D.

2Monopoly:)'s GM APP Empty Re: Monopoly:)'s GM APP Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Pascal

Pascal
Founder
Founder

Denied, We have enough Game Masters

Thanks for applying.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com