Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jordan Lyne's Idea of helping MOONLIGHTSTORY BE Better

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jordan

Sup My people okay no exactly but i know a idea how to help MOONLIGHTSTORY be better!

1.The npc that u code shouldn't be there because it is bothering people clicking it and then saying i am not coded yet.
2.Make NX more cheaper for the F/S Fashion Show event if there is so idea NX could be like 100mil for 5k 500mil for 15k 1bil for 30k
3.Make more gm go on Sometimes and i do not SEE 1 gm yet. E.G make them go on 3 hours or more to help people like noobs.
4.Make OCCUPATION more commands for Trainer and Hunter. Slacker has enough commands.
5.Hmm thats about all
Any more information that u will like to add?
Yes i will If this isn't good delete am just giving the idea so Love

PEACE OUT

Sammy

Sammy
Administrator
Administrator

1. The NPC's that were around, were just for the new events coming. Read update thread. The update in on 22nd May which is this week.

2. We are 1000x meso, it's very easy to hunt meso's we are high rate. So therefore easy enough to get nx.

3. The GM thing. I am online 10+ hours a day. It's kind of hard to miss me unless you log whilst I am sleeping. The rest of the GM's are pretty much active, we all vary in different time zone's maybe you logged at change over time.

4. Kami, The server coder and administrator, may be able to do something about this in the update after the current one. :)

5. Thanks for posting it's always good to hear your feedback and what we can make better to suit the player.

Thanks

Sammy, and the Moonlight Team.

3.Make more gm go on Sometimes and i do not SEE 1 gm yet. E.G make them go on 3 hours or more to help people like noobs.

GM's are very active on this server there tends to me atleast one on while im in game. Drool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com