Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

JordaN MyMan GM app WOOHOOO!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JordaN MyMan GM app WOOHOOO! Empty JordaN MyMan GM app WOOHOOO! Mon May 16, 2011 9:41 am

Jordan

Hey Gm i hope u Will accept ^.^

Name:
Jordan Lyne

MoonLightMs in game Name:
GiviJordan i think =="

Age Birth Date
17 (23/8/1993

TimeZone
GMT+10:00

Reborns Currently None because i Dont really like rebirthing much its better training to 200 and just stay there then usually

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I have been here over almost a week

How long have you been on the forums?
I have been on MoonLight forums for about 5-6 days

How long are you able to be on?
Hmm Hard T.T okay Monday for about 5 -6 hours
Wenesday Friday or Thursday Quite the same and about on weekends about usually 4-5 hours

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
Hmm I like about the OCC is the only sever that i find has it maybe there is on other severs and maxstat item only get 32.7626 or watever and nothing else so i like that and mostly i like the nxnow command and other commands too:D I am applying to help out the sever Because i like helping people or other things and i had been a gm in v55 forgot the name but only once

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
Yes

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
Hmm only MoonLightStory Because usually when i find others sever it is usually closed GM APPLICATION so Yea....

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros.
1)I am really helpful sometimes but i know the staff rules so i cant really Help them with alot of things like giving out stuff especially events.
2)I Really Really Listen to other stuff closely especially someone disturbs me and i forget sometimes
3)I am somone who would follow alot of rules even if there is 25 or 30 but not like 50+
/
Cons.
1)I really get Angry when am usually Teased and i feel like wanna break their bone but doesn't really happen
2)Am kinda fail at lots of stuff but usually i feel like i know it strait away.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
Well we can make more Fun Events but not too fun and we can make like more commands and make more npc that are intrestinger (i could help think of a npc that will help)

What do you think a GM is?
Hmm I think gm is a responsible person who doesnt go hide and kill people here and there well that is just wasting their hp and they have to buy pots so i think gm is a person who doesn't mark around.. and not slacking

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
Yes,, I had been experience in a gm before but it was in about last 2 years so i dont really know if i can still now alot about a gm

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
My favorite thing in being a gm is Scrolling stuff and buying diffrent nx Make a event when they haven't had one yet (If Beg No EVENT)

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?
I would Never Abuse the power of being a gm if that happens i will be demoted and i will not like that to happen.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
I will say what was that item he scammed but he might lie such as Liers which i dont LIKE I will say to the guy who scammed give his Item or whatever back if he doesn't this is your first warning u have 2 warnings last warning and your Banned Give him the item back if he doesn't 30 second and your banned if he trying to make a excuse that he was dropping it at chat i will no belive because it had been over 30 seconds.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
Okay I will goto hide and make a screen shot and put on paint because my doesnt save and then i will post on MoonLightForums and i will go on chat and tell a gm if a gm isnt on then Hotmail U guys and then i would bann him.

How would judge your own personality?
Well its hard i would say To myself i am helpful dont get angry help people dont sit their like a freaking jerk staring at the computer for nothing.

Any other words you would like to add?
Well i have to say i have to tell u my made up Japan Name :D it is Hino Eiji-Kun i really like it and i am proud of myself:D

Thank you to all GM who are reading i hope u enjoy reading my GM app Script Hopefully u will Accept Thank you again...

Peace Out

Umm GM i have been playing for over a week NowR.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com