Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

Account's Game Master App

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Account's Game Master App Empty Account's Game Master App Sun May 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Accounts

Accounts

If this application looks half and half I am sorry i've tried to fix it for 20mins now

Name: Doron Ellis

In-Game Name: Accounts

Age (Birth-date): 16 (May11th, 1995)

Timezone: EST

Reborns: Currently 13 I believe so.

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
Well I would have been playing for about 1week and three days, but my internet had a malfunction. In addition to that, I have been playing for 2days now since it has been back up and running.

How long have you been on the forums? Two Days since my internet has been back on

How long are you able to be on? Mondays:After Finish my homework. Same with all the other Weekdays.
Saturdays: As long as I please, that goes along with Sundays

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? The cause to why I am applying to be a Game-master of such a wonderful community is because I AM
ready to take a more walloping step, or in other words a much heavy duty role on MoonlightStory. In continuity I know that I myself can bring this community much closer and bring more love to what we now call Moonlightstory.

Are you currently a Game-Master on another server? False, I am not. Why would I be applying here if I was? One game-master spot is very valuable I wouldn't do that even If I had the chance to. Greed is not the answer.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? Zero, I dont just apply for power. I apply for the community.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros: #1:I am quick to situations.

#2:I have and will put a great impression on the community.

#3:Myself I am friendly, and willing to waive anything for my community

Cons:#1: When a argument starts I will continue until its resolved. (Bad Or good)

#2:Im tough on punishments, even if you are a female or a male. We are both humans. One shouldn't be treated differently from another.

#3: If you get on my bad side you stay on my bad side. They're is no turning back unless im feeling generosity inside of me. Or I just feel like I want to forgive you.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I can contribute to MoonLightStory by not just helping my community, but also making sure it is safe and immune to any threats that anyone may bring to this server.
What do you think a GM is? I think a GM is someone that can maintain the job, keep things in order, make sure they give the player succor when needed, all in all keep the the server loved.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yes I do.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? My favorite thing to do as a GM is have a blast with my community. I love to be around my players. Another is to get rid of the trouble maker's/ Hackers. Every time I do I tell myself and know that im doing my job well

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? It depends on what you mean by "Abuse" They're is many kinds of abusing powers. But either way I would not. Unless the situation occurs where its (MANDATORY). Either way that is highly unlikely to happen. So I would never abuse my GM powers.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? If someone has been scammed for their so called "Precious" Item I would jail the scammer and have an official come in to make sure that the "scam" is accurate not some sort of rue just to get a rare item from a GM for free.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? I would examine, them for a few seconds to make sure that the hacking is valid. Because sometimes Vac hacking could look like lag. Summon hacking is a ban. But either way I would examine first then ban.

How would judge your own personality? My personality is great, Honestly. I think that I am a fun guy to talk to. Sometimes I can be annoying and oblivious. But hey? Everyone is different in their own type of way. No one can change someone even if they try. You have to change yourself to see who you truly are and whole you will become.

Any other words you would like to add? Yes I would, thank you for asking. This application may not look all fancy and great like others but all these words come from my heart. I just wanted to say that I have spent almost close to three hours or more on this application for MoonLightStory. If this application has been denied I would be surprised and upset but that doesn't stop me from trying again does it? If it is accepted I would take my role as a Game-master with pride and me and my team will run the finest and most greatest server in any kind of MapleStory private server history. Another thing I would Like to say is that, I love this server and the community that it has come to be nothing can tear me and MY community of Moonlightstory Apart. As soon as I saw this server on the top 100, I knew I was going to reach for the (MOON) and see the (LIGHT) in this application of mine. Lastly I would like to say that everything in this application is true and it came from my own deep words. Thank you for spending your time reading this application and I hope that you can consider me to join your team and help out a server which will stay! Even though I have played for a short amount of time, I've made many friends and I'm pretty sure I know the servers Ins and outs ups and downs. I'm pretty familiar with the Gm team and I've met almost all of them which they have come to be the staff of MoonLightStory and hopefully me as-well. Thank you for your compliance once again.

This application isn't something I just write and submit to it's something I write and commit to.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com