Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

MajestiX's Game Master Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MajestiX's Game Master Application Empty MajestiX's Game Master Application Sun May 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Majestix

Majestix

Name: Jordan Dawson

In-Game Name: Majestix

Age (Birth-date): 18 1993-01-28

Timezone: EST

Reborns:0, I don't like to rebirth O:

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? I have been playing MoonlightStory for maybe around 4-7 days.

How long have you been on the forums? I have been on the forums for not very long but I guess for me I have been helping around for other people's forums for a time now.

How long are you able to be on? I can be on Moonlight story for a possible 8-10 hours a day. (Unless it means I have to do something else around the time of life).
What do you like about MoonlightStory? I like MoonlightStory for alot of things such as:
1. The version of the server
2. The non-lag during most times of the game when I'm still training.
3. The Staff's ideas and how they are very nice to me and other people around, they don't give anyone a bad time unless they are in trouble :P

Why are you applying here? I am applying here because of the fact that sometimes I don't see alot of the GM or SuperGMs around home or anywhere else, meaning that I'd like to take care of that by watching home every now and then.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? I am not currently a GameMaster on another server.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? I have not applied to any oter servers in the past 4 weeks.
What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
PROS:
1. Very active during the game time
2. Very nice to players
3. I'll help around and give very expert Maplestory/MoonlightStory tips
4. Not hard to get along with at all.
CONS:1. I could go a little overboard on GM powers
2. Possible that i could accidently ban someone for no reason becuase I was messing around.
3. I get ticked off when people talk about bad things in my life.
4. Don't liek to handle alot of very large situations around the game itself.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory? I would contribute to the game by helping players with needs and tell them where to find them. I can also help around with GMs with any problems that I can probably figure out since this game engine is good but I can try to sort it out.

What do you think a GM is? Personally, I think a Game Master is someone thats very helpful, and a person who doesnt like to be bothered with but can sort things out easily.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? I have a medium chance of having some experience in being a Game Master myself.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? My favorite thing about being a Game Master is probably having some respoinsibility with talking with players with problems they have.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? I would not ever abuse the power of a Game Master because i would be demoted or banned by what the situation is.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation? Depending on what and how powerful it is depending on what it is itself and what was traded. If it was very strong, I could see a ban in that time but everything else probably a removal of the item from a character file.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react? Depends on what the item and sumon is itself, it was something very bad and strong enough, a ban would be enough, but then again if it wasn't strong at all i would see a ban still becuase of course the person is hacking.

How would judge your own personality? I would like to judge my personality a 8/10 maybe because of how I like to roam around and experience something I have not experienced before.

Any other words you would like to add? Yes, due to the situation my whole family lives in a tornado area we could be off the game sooner than expection because of a warning or thunderstorms.

I hope you consider it!

~MajestiX

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com