Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Board
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forums.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain full access.
By registering / logging in popups and full page ads will be disabled.

Have fun on our forums.
Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Board

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Application. By: Masturbation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Application. By: Masturbation Empty GM Application. By: Masturbation Sun May 15, 2011 1:01 am

omgitztommeh

Name: Tommy Li.

In-Game Name: Masturbation.

Age (Birth-date):16 (1994-08-29)

Timezone:GMT -5

Reborns:21.

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory? Around a week.

How long have you been on the forums?^

How long are you able to be on? I'll be on whenever i'm not busy. Don't expect me to be on for 10 hours everyday. I'll say around 2-8 hours depending on the day.

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here? I'm applying here, obviously, because i like the server and i want to be apart of the community in a different way. I like the fact that players arn't self centered and doesn't have players who don't allow newcomers join their so called "circle of friends" but instead, they give them all a warm welcome.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server? No.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? None.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros: Loves meeting new people
Chill.
Can handle pressure.
A huge sense of sexual humor.

Cons: If someone ticks me off, i may explode.
May be a bit awkward sometimes.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
As a player: I can bring some positive energy to the community along with a hint of awkwardness. I've been telling some old friends that i met in another server to play here so i guess that's a form of advertisement.

As a GM: Everything a GM is supposed to do. Such as host events when appropriate, Catch hackers, etc. Also i can help other players in ways i can't as a normal player.

What do you think a GM is? A GM is a job position that gives legit job experiences. Why? Because it trains you to be responsible with your duties that comes with a certain position of a job along with being able to socialize with strangers or co-workers. (in this case, players and other GMs.)Even applying for GM, it's like making a resume to apply for a job except it requires less information but it's still experience. Also, applying for a GM position helps to improve grammar as it is a pre-requisite to have good grammar when applying.

Do you have any experience in being a GM? Yes.

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM? There really isn't a favorite thing to do. But if i had to pick, it would be close between the feeling when i ban someone or socializing with players.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM? I'll try not to because i don't know what abuse means in YOUR dictionary.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?
The person could be lying. There isn't much to do if there's no prove of such event occuring but if there is, some sort of penalty will be given out and the scammed item will be returned to the original owner. So the main thing here is Prove.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
If i see it with my own eyes: Ban.
If i saw a screenshot of it: Ban.
If there's no prove: Don't accuse until you have prove.

How would judge your own personality? Chill, Respectful, Responsible, Awkward.

Any other words you would like to add?
Well, hope this is good enough?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com